http://sixpennywindow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cropped-qtq80-OUCSxA.jpeg

The short version of Sixpennywindow

I've become frustrated with the view people, including myself, have of our world.  We depend on the media and our leaders to shape our view.  The world is too big for anything else.  I have always needed to know Why.  I am extremely detail oriented.  In fact, I was a main frame computer programmer/operator back before desk tops.  I'm very logical.  I have the ability to see things for what they are, unaltered or altered, exaggerated or simplified, complete or incomplete, and most importantly true or not true.  I'm not always right, and I know that the real truth of things can never be known in this world.  But I'll be damned if I'm going to let lies shape my view. I am a stand for my neighbor with Sixpennywindow.com.  It would be wrong of me to keep the things I know to my self and not tell the world.

A six penny window is the cheapest window there is.  It's the computer window we look through today. It is devoid of real truth, because it is only there to make money and to separate our souls. It's a shiny window full of shiny objects to keep you occupied and satisfied.  It's 80% smoke and mirrors. The other 20% is good, but hard to find in all the minutia.

Who am I?

I'm a typical 50 something individual disappointed with where we are in this world.  It occurs to me quite frequently, that with all the knowledge we have, why are we not further ahead?  Why are there people still starving on the streets just below a 2 million dollar penthouse?  Driving through the big cities I grew up close to, it's amazing how ugly they have become. There are more buildings that are indeed more inspired and pleasing to the eye, but the streets and alleys have so many more troubled souls.  Tent cities, garbage, drugs, and pain fill the dark corners while parks are built in small neighborhoods just blocks away and art is displayed on street corners to make us "look good" to who? Ourselves?

I'm the child of a mom and dad who loved me and my 2 brothers and sisters.  I'm the middle child. I was not easy for my parents. I put them through a lot of pain that echoed through to my siblings. We don't talk much at all, my siblings and I.  But that will soon change.  I've been married for over 15 years, some happy, some sad, but always true to my promise of "till death do we part."  Divorce was not an option to me. When things seem to be falling apart, I trust that the best is just around the corner, and it usually is.

I think I am most grateful for the faith my parents gave me.  My faith and my parent's example have given me a foundation that allowed me to reason through many challenges and doubts in my life.  It wasn't until the last few years that I came to understand just how important I am to my neighbor.  How important we all are to each other.  How much we need each other, and how much we ignore that fact.

We are here for each other, otherwise, we wouldn't be here at all.

My goal is to break the six penny window and replace it with a window like the one above, made with care and integrity, that seems to have stood the test of time.  Isn't it a beautiful window?  I wonder how long it took to make.  I wonder what the person who built it was thinking of while making it.  I wish I could thank them.

Would you like to contribute to truth?

Please submit your story, testimony, and/or evidence to light@sixpennywindow.com

It is important that you include verification and links to back up anything that may be questionable, so I can confirm your submission before publishing.

I'm looking for people who have direct knowledge of wrong doing to humanity.  This is your opportunity to take a stand for what is right.  This is not a place for you to become famous or make someone else famous.  Your name will not be public.  This is not about you. It's about your neighbor's well being.